Thank you for submitting your pre-qualification information!
For your convenience, tap the image below to add my contact information to your phone or computer. This will require a phone or computer that supports the vCard VCF format.
More Information About Scott Buehler
Here's a little information about me, my process and benefits of using my home loan services.
- Fast communication - Have a question? Send a quick text message.
- Compassion - No matter what issues you are having, I care and I'll offer solutions..
- Fees and Rates - Don't fall victim to amazing rates with hidden, high fees that take 15+ years to break even. I'll get you the best loan program that fits your exact needs.
- Bad credit score? I can refer you to an industry expert in Utah with 20+ years experience to help you repair, correct and resolve the issue. They can pinpoint what is hurting you the most, provide you a 3, 6, 12 month plan and get the issue(s) corrected.
- Uncertainty, nervousness, etc? I remember my first home purchase and I remember the emotional roller coaster. Allow me to calm, explain and provide you with amazing resources and learning materials to set your mind at ease.
- Debt? Let me take a look. There's so many people, like students with student loan debt, that assume they won't qualify to buy a home, when in fact, they can with various loan programs.
- Down payment concerns? There's programs in Utah, like Utah Housing, that offer a way to purchase a home with little to no down payment. There's other government programs that require just 3.5% down.
Ready to Start Your Application?
Click Here: Start your loan application
Start your loan application by clicking the link then look for this section to enter your email address which allows you to save your progress and resume whenever needed.
Once you enter your best email there, my application process will walk you through all the information that is needed. Every step is saved so you can return later and resume if life gets in the way.
When asked, I strongly encourage you to setup a password. You can use that same email and password to log in to your Guild Mortgage loan portal which will notify you of loan progression steps. The Guild Mortgage mobile app and the website both allow you to upload necessary documents or fill out your application.
Use the PC desktop site to upload PDF scans. Use the app to utilize your phone's camera to upload single-page documents.
Applying online is not mandatory. If you are unable to apply online or feel more comfortable applying over the phone (about 30 minutes), I am more than happy to accommodate you. (435) 590-1019.