Are you ready to apply for a home loan and wondering what documentation you will need? This guide will highlight a majority of the mortgage documentation needed to submit your loan for approval.
In order to jump-start the process, here’s an overview of what you may need to get your mortgage approved quickly.
Documentation you Will Need
There are certain pieces of documentation all borrowers will need. You can expect your lender to ask for the following:
- A copy of all driver’s licenses for all borrowers.
- A copy of all social security cards for all borrowers.
- Last two years of W-2s and/or 1099s for all borrowers.
- Last two years of federal tax returns, with all attached schedules for all borrowers.
- Last two months bank statements, including (but not limited to) checking, savings, brokerage, and retirement accounts for all borrowers
- Pay stubs from the past 30 days for all borrowers.
There will likely be additional documentation I will need to process your loan. For a more complete list of mortgage documentation you may be asked for, please see my mortgage documentation complete guide.
Want to begin your loan application now? Please visit https://www.buehlerloanapp.com/