I’ve seen quite a few people who don’t understand Google Plus or think Google Plus is some sort of wasteland with giant swaths of inactivity. I was one of these people until I decided to dive in and really explore the social network and become active on there to see what this G+ thing is all about.
The end result is this guide, a complete Google Plus guide for the person who is just getting started, or quite simply, started but staring at a boring feed with zero activity. Taker a look at the sections below and click any section that has your interest.
The Google Plus Ultimate Guide Sections
When browsing this guide, you can click the below links to jump to the section you are interested in. I’ve done this for your convenience and for my ability to link directly to sections from within this site as well as on Google Plus when helping people.
- What are circles? I’m confused on how they work!
- My Google Plus feed is inactive! Because of this, I feel Google Plus is a giant wasteland or ghost town!
- How do people format their posts with bold and other rich text?
- What are hashtags?
- What are communities?
- How do I get more people to circle me?
- What are hangouts all about?
- OK, Scott! I’ve followed your guide and now my feed is out of control! Any suggestions?
- How do I create a separate page for my website or company?